Only 30 more days til I get to go shopping again! (but who’s counting?)
So for now, I’m making-do by window shopping, browsing my favorite online shops, and creating moodboards – like the one below.
High Waist Bikini Bottom: exact // Zara High Waist BF Jean: exact
Sole Society Tote: exact // Celfie Tee: exact // Bralette: exact
Chucks: exact // Zara Wide Heel Sandal: exact // BR Bracelet: exact
Rails Hunted Plaid Shirt: exact
I know everyone has been leaning toward pastels now with Spring in full bloom (at least it is in most parts of the country) but I’ve had my mind fixed on a more all-American look, such as new white chucks, a recently re-stocked Celfie white tee, and boyfriend jeans-to name a few.
(I’ve also been browsing through high waisted bikini’s like it’s my job!)
By the way, I’m co-hosting a link-up with these fabulous ladies below. Be sure to check out/follow their blogs and link-up below.
Style Elixir (follow here!) | Eat Pray Wear Love (follow here!) | A Dash of Gold (follow here!) | Fashionista Momma (follow here!)
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Leah at Eat Pray Wear Love (follow via Bloglovin’)
Nicole at A Dash of Gold (follow via Bloglovin’)
Megan at Fashionista Momma (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Join The Link Up Now!