1. Dying over this cute wedding DIY.
2. Just snagged these lace up flats for a steal.
3. The sneaky trick I’ve been doing to my morning coffee.
4. Need to make these cute wine glass tassels asap!
5. Perfect tips for editing beautiful instagram photos.
6. I need all these champagne cocktails, like yesterday.
7. My secret trick for wearing your spring pieces now.
8. Sunday brunch is looking real nice thanks to this gem.
9. Ok, I’m on a shoe purchasing kick. Bought these striped sandals, too.
Another link I’m loving is this video clip. Vaseline Lip Therapy tins just made their way from the UK to the US, and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I’m taking these hippies everywhere I go – especially since I live in such a dry climate! More on that coming to another blog post. Have a great weekend!
Linking With: / Style Elixir / Happiness at Midlife / Summer Style Link Up // Book of Leisure / Cassidy Lou / Flashback Fridays / Birdie Shoots
All over that instagram link – love learning to take better photos!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
GORGEOUS wedding DIY and loving those lace-up flats!www.rosyoutlookblog.com
Love your round up! And those sandals major heart eyes!xo Adriwww.adrilately.blogspot.com
How cute are the wine glass tassels from Sugar and Charm?!! Love them!!xo,KayEllewww.MissKayElle.com
These are such awesome links Leah! Love those flats and the Instagram tips were super helpful. Hope you have a great weekend! Heidi || Wishes & Reality
Omgosh!! I'm seriously dying over those wedding photos. Did you see the photo with all of the flowers hanging over their cake section? Sooo gorgeous!!Tinawww.justatinabit.com
Wow, this is a clever way of putting together the things you fancy and you acquired. Love the lace-up flats in suede.www.busyandfab.com
Great post. Have a great day ahead! http://www.reviewwali.com
Love these!! Helloooo Instagram help haha (you can never get enough!)www.maggiealamode.com
love this!Have a great week!Animated Confessions