Thank you to Lyst for sponsoring this post.
It’s hard to believe, but it’s already time to start planning our fall wardrobes. I’m in no way ready for the sunshine to go away, but I can’t help but get excited about fall – especially with so many amazing fashion trends on the horizon. Blush, pumpkin spice and navy are all super hot colors for Fall, and even though it’s not quite time to bust out the sweaters and boots, there are a few fall trends you can start wearing now. Today, I’ve teamed up with Lyst to share those with you.
1. Frayed Denim – The overly fringed cuff line has
1996 fall 2016 written all over it. The raw, undone look has been around for the past few years, but this exaggerated frayed hemline is new to the scene. I personally think the fringed cuff works best on cropped jean – making for a seamless transition from summer to fall. I’m loving this pair of frayed denim by 3 x 1.
2. Statement Choker – Another nod to the ’90’s, the choker has made a comeback in a big way. I love understated/simple chokers, but lately I’ve been gravitating toward statement chokers, and I’ve currently got my eye on this Isabel Marant choker.
3. Velvet – This fabric pretty much ruled the runways for fall 2016, so you can definitely expect to see this furry material popping up everywhere in the months to come. I’m currently crushing on these velvet dresses.
4. Leather – I mean, is it really ever out of style? No one really wants to even think about leather during the summer, but this blush leather mini skirt can definitely be worn now.
5. Off-the-shoulder anything: Tanks, dresses, sweaters, this early 2000’s trend is making a big comeback, this fall.
6. Bohemian – Boho babes are no longer left behind in the summer. This trend continues well into the winter months, by pairing with booties and felt hats. I’m loving this long sleeved bohemian dress – it’s only $30!!
You can be sure to see these trends popping up everywhere, this fall season, from high-end to budget friendly designers. I found all of these pieces at Lyst, which is a great example of high meets low, as you can shop everything from their site. When you’re looking for a specific piece, I highly recommend checking Lyst out, and letting them do the footwork for you, versus spending hours searching across multiple platforms. The best part about Lyst, is that the more you use it, it begins to learn your shopping patterns and interests, and begins to curate your feed accordingly. You can even set up search to alert you when sales on your favorite items occur. (Something I particularly love getting notified on.)
Hope you all have the best weekend! Brandon and I are off to a wedding tomorrow near Denver, so we are going to stay up there and make a date night out of it. Tis the season for love!
Linking With: WIWW / What I Wore // The Blended Blog / Posh Classy Mom / Spotlight Weekly // Happiness at Midlife / Summer Style Link Up // WIWW / Flashback Fridays / Birdie Shoots / WIWT Link Up / Fashionably Elegant / Doused In Pink