If you didn’t get enough shopping done over Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I’m back with another gift guide to help you check off your Christmas list. These Christmas gifts for her are perfect for that woman in your life that you spend a little more on, like mom or wives (husband’s, I’m talking to you!). If you aren’t finding quite what you are looking for, try browsing the “gift” tabs at some of my favorite retailers such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus and Shopbop. They have great pre-selected items!
Here are my 11 Best Christmas Gifts For Her Under $100
1. Serving Board – Maybe it’s the hostess in me, but I feel like you can never have enough fancy serveware. And anyone that loves to host, would agree. This would also make a great gift for a new homeowner or newlywed, or single mom that is just starting her collection. Shop it here.
2. Wine Aerator – Wine tools are always a great for a wine. *looks in the mirror* And this Aervana Wine Aerator is fancy AF! Shop it here.
3. Cozy Robe – I live in robes and having a good one is super important to me. I can’t be the only one that feels this way, which is why it’s made my list. Shop this one here.
4. Lumee Phone Case – Brandon bought this for me one Christmas, and I have never heard of them. When I opened it I said, “Wow. How vain do you think I am?” followed by, “But also, thank you.” It really is a great tool for adding light to photos, and selfies. I have great fun with it at New Years Parties! Shop it here.
5. Tory Burch Studs – These are for your designer dud lover, or a girl that appreciates classics. They will go with just about everything. Shop them here.
6. Ugg Slippers – You really can’t ever go wrong with Ugg slippers, but these add a cute factor that kicks them up a notch. Shop them here.
7. Rose Gold French Press – Ditching the coffee maker, and reaching for a homemade cup, is a really popular trend, right now. Some may be insulted by me calling it a “trend”, but I mean…who knows. Maybe in a few years we’ll all be praising our coffee makers again. If you are looking for a fancy gift for your 3rd wave coffee loving lady, this rose gold french press does the trick. Shop it here.
8. Cashmere Gloves – I mean…do I really need to say anymore? If you’re a guy reading this, just know the gift of cashmere is the gift that keeps on giving in the girl world. Shop them here.
9. Black Clutch – A black clutch is a classic piece, that you just can’t go wrong with. I love this one by Rebecca Minkoff, and own it in velvet. Velvet may be a bold choice, but this leather version is a super safe bet. Shop it here.
10. Jewelry Travel Case – Umm…I love this. (Hint, hint B. Behr.) I have my methods of traveling with jewelry, but they are time consuming, and this case seems to solve the problem altogether. Anyone that travels will appreciate this gift. Shop it here.
11. If you live in a cold weather climate, snow boots are essential and I seriously didn’t know what I was missing until I bought some Sorel’s. I love duck boots during the fall months, and these ones have stolen my heart. Sorel is really the gift that keeps on giving because they will last forever. Shop them here.
So, which Christmas gifts for her are your favorites? In case you missed it, you can check out my other gift guides here. They are broken down by price point to make them easy to shop.