I am a total podcast queen. I listen to at least one every single day. There are plenty of podcasts out there, but I personally prefer motivational podcasts in the self-help arena. I guess that should come as no surprise, because that’s really the only type of books I like to read, as well. I have listened to all kinds of motivational podcasts, and sometimes listen to a few different ones here and there but these 5 are my go-to’s that I am constantly coning back to, which is why they made the cut.
Here are my top 5 motivational podcasts you should be listening to and why:
1. The Tim Ferris Show – You might be familiar with Tim Ferris from his books, The 4-Hour Work Week, and most recently, Tools of Titans. If you aren’t familiar with Tim, he is basically a bonafide hustler (in the best kind of way). The man is truly living his best life, and showing us all his tricks to live ours, too. He interviews everyone from motivational speakers like Tony Robbins, to extreme athletes like Wim Hof. I’m continuously fascinated by his guests, and always learn something new or productive.
2. On Being with Krista Tippet – If there was one podcast I had to choose from this list, to listen to over and over again – this is it. In fact, I do. I listen to On Being every single night when I go to bed. (And usually have to listen to an episode 5 times before I’ve heard it all, because I fall asleep!) Krista Tippet interviews guests from all different kinds of political, religious, scientific and socioeconomic backgrounds. The theories discussed in On Being are thought provoking and meaningful. I can’t recommend this one enough!
3. The Influencer Podcast with Julie Soloman – Blogger babes…this one’s for you! Julie not only shares her best tips and tricks for succeeding in the influencer arena, but she also brings in a diverse group of guests to provide valuable tools, as well. Everytime I listen to her I find myself re-strategizing or rethinking my blog business plan, or at the very least, I am inspired to get out of my comfort zone and try something new to see where it leads.
4. Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher – Jenna is a super successful photographer turned influencer, that has managed to leverage a multiple 6 figure income, based off her influence. She is super insightful and always shares her best tips for success.
5. The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes – Similar to Tim Ferris, Lewis Howes either shares his personal tips for living your best life, or interviews guests that share theirs. (This recent one about boundaries is a MUST listen. Check it out here.) I typically get really inspired by his podcasts, and listen to them in the morning, to set the tone for my day.
Like I said, I listen to many other podcasts, but these are my go-to motivational podcasts. You can listen to all of these in the podcast app on your iPhone, or just do a google search to find them directly on each person’s website. Do you listen to any of these? If not, which podcasts do you listen to and why? I would love to learn about some new ones from you!